Use the power of workflow to manage the creation and/or update of controlled documents of all kinds
The ProcessIt! Document Library is a Domino-based system for managing the approval and update of controlled documents. Whether for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, policies and procedures, Material Safety Data Sheets, web pages or other uses, the ProcessIt! Document Library lets you define the detailed review and approval steps required for the creation and/or modification of documents in your database(s).
Leveraging the power of ProcessIt! Workflow, the ProcessIt! Document Library makes it easy to define and modify document approval workflows of virtually any level of complexity.
Product Overview: The ProcessIt! Document Library is a three database suite for managing controlled document creation, update and archiving. Databases are as follows:
Published Documents database – used to hold approved documents. Reference database for reading, printing and reference uses of the currently approved documents.
Document Approvals database – ProcessIt! V8.0 based workflow application with additional document library functionality. This includes configuration forms for setting up the suite and for modeling the workflows for each document type. Also contains features for setting up custom meta-data taxonomies for each workflow type or form.
Document Archives database – used for archiving superceded or deleted documents from a Published Documents database.
New or key Document Library features:
- Improved setup and configuration interface. Eliminates the separate configuration database from prior versions and incorporates the setup information in the workflow configuration form.
- Consolidated the workflow history into the Document Approvals database eliminating the Workflow History database from prior versions.
- Updated web interface for users.
- Contains key document management features.
- User specific subscription feature – will notify you via email if a subscribed document changes
- Allows for programmatic or ad-hoc review cycles for approved documents
- Supports full text searching and custom meta-data taxonomy design
- Seamless navigation between suite databases
- Supports electronic signatures for all approvals
- Designed for use with regulatory related applications like SOX, FDA, EPA, etc.
- Supports multiple Published Documents applications and multiple Document Archive applications working through a single Workflow application
Key workflow features:
- Supports sophisticated workflows specific to each document type
- Supports conditional and ad-hoc routing and approver calculations
- Includes features for custom work notifications via email
- Improved approver web interface
- Includes escalation for overdue approvals
- Complete approval routing history and workflow summaries
- Rapid application development – all the hard programming is already done
- Easy administration – most changes completed without writing any new code
- Open design with most code available for customization
Shipped with all of the components described above, the ProcessIt! Document Library was also designed to be able to work with existing document databases you may already have in place. Setup is fast and easy yet documents remain secure thanks to the extensive security capabilities of Lotus Notes.
Tired of reading? Contact Steve McIntosh to set up a live on-line demonstration. In just a few minutes we'll show you how you can change the way you manage documents in your organization. Steve can be reached at 614-457-7100, extension 210, or .
ProcessIt! Workflow: The easiest to use, most flexible workflow tool for Notes and/or the Web. Other products may be more complicated or more sexy, but none can do what ProcessIt! Workflow can. If you're looking for a workflow tool you can use in the real world, look no further.
How ProcessIt! is being used by others: ProcessIt! is being used for a wide range of business purposes. Check out a few examples.
Smart people building sophisticated applications & workflow tools for Lotus Notes, IBM Lotus WebSphere and the Internet